UK Leading Food Manufacturer
Nr Sleaford, Lincolnshire – £29k
A leading protein and prepared foods company based in Lincolnshire are on a global scale, they provide their products to the UK’s leading supermarkets as well as foodservice customers throughout the UK. At this site they produce tasty snacking treats for vegans and meat eaters.
Please be aware that once your 3-month probation is completed this role will see you working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern (12 hours each shift).
Due to internal promotion a brand-new position has become available for a production planner, this role will see you;
• Design and implement production plans and schedules for a busy and ever-changing production operations
• Manage customer orders via the customer portals
• See production through from customer order to despatch
• Manage materials are available when needed
• Attend daily production meetings and report findings to senior management
Your Skills/ Experience
To be considered for this position you will need;
• Previous production planning experience from FMCG food manufacturing
• Advanced Excel and SAP knowledge
• The ability to prioritise in a fast paced and changing environment
• Advanced problem-solving skills
• Analytical by nature with strong data management
This role will see you in an energetic and supportive team with help and guidance when needed, there is career progression for the right candidates and loads of nice additional benefits. The salary is £29,000.00.