Sector: Supply Chain
Job type: Permanent
An opportunity has become available with our client close to Airdrie, for a career driven Production planner.
We seek a motivated individual to fill a fast paced and exciting role within the food industry.
A perfect chance to build a successful career with a company who promotes internal growth and training in a positive and welcoming environment.
• Planning production for short lead time products
• Manage safety stocks and materials holding
• Management of replenishment orders
• Proactive and efficient monitoring of wastage
You, The Candidate:
• An experienced Production planner from FMCG, preferably Food and Drink industry, bottling experience preferred
• IT literate with ERP experience for planning
• Excellent communicator, able to champion relationships with suppliers and ops team
• Able to work well within a team environment with tight deadlines
What’s on Offer:
• Progression opportunities
• Further Supply Chain Training
• Pension scheme
How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt or apply