FMCG Drinks Manufacturer
Ashford, Kent- Salary up to £35K
This well establish soft drinks manufacturer have been supplying delicious soft drinks to the retail sector for decades. With an extensive range of products and flavours their manufacturing site in Ashford is always busy and running smoothly. Now due to internal promotion they are seeking a Production Planner to assist with this smooth process.
As the Production Planner you will be responsible for ensuring optimum service levels with minimum waste. Your duties will include;
• Managing daily, weekly, monthly Production Plans, managing all data and that plans are issued on time
• Continue review of plans vs capacity
• Accurate monitoring of customer service, wastage & courier costs
• Review customer forecasts to ensure maximum production, capability & service
Your Skills/ Experience
Your background must be from FMCG food or drink manufacturing. You will also need;
• Strong communication skills, you’ll be working very closely with internal departments
• Strong Excel skills, be confident with pivot tables, V-look ups, manipulating data.
• Previous ERP systems knowledge
• Customer demand forecasting
If successful, the salary is up to £35,000.00 + benefits. The teams are supportive, friendly, and hardworking. There is plenty of on-site parking.
Please contact Nancy Record for a confidential chat, thanks