UK Specialist Food Manufacturing
North Hertfordshire – Salary up to £29K
This is a well establish food manufacturer who specialise in the production of their category for their food brand or foodservice global customers. With their main site in North Hertfordshire, they also have multiple sites spread across the UK and rest of the world.
Even though they are now a global player in the field they pride themselves on their family feel and values still. Employee reward and recognition in encouraged as well as career progression.
Working within a supportive team environment your duties will be varied but will include;
• Design and implement daily production plans and schedules for a busy and ever-changing production operations – ensure accurate Master Data
• Analyse and prepare documents ready for production – ensure the supply of raw materials and finished goods meets demand
• Create production schedules and see production through from customer order to despatch
• Attend daily production meetings and report findings to senior management
Your Skills & Experience
To be considered for this position you will need;
• Experience working with MRP/ERP systems
• A background in manufacturing – ideally food
• Experience using planning software and Excel – able to create and run reports
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment whilst being self-motivated and confident to make business decisions.
This role will see you in an energetic and supportive team with training, help and guidance, there is career progression for the right candidate. The salary range is £26,000.00 – £29,000.00 pa, hours are 8.30am-5.00pm M-T and 8.30am-4.30pm Friday + your benefits package.