Sector: Supply Chain
Job type: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Production Planner to join a fantastic FMCG company in West London
As an experienced planner you will be required to lead the planning function for two sites, formulating daily production plans and reforecasting as required
The Production Planner will manage production scheduling, streamline order processing and forecasting while Instructing the Purchasing Department to place orders based on the MRPs. The Production Planner will be involved in the management of four departments and act as a key member of the team. Over a period of time, we expect the Production planner to bring together the Sales Order Processing and Purchasing teams together to form a Production Planning and MRP team so each person within those two departments can do another’s task
• Worked for a minimum of 2 years in a planning role (preferably within the food industry or FMCG)
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Excellent knowledge of ERP systems ideally Sage 200
• Experience of working and meeting KPIs
• Strong organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills
• Can Build excellent rapport with internal customers.
What’s on Offer?
• Chance to manage and develop the site Planning function across two sites
• Attractive salary up to £37,000 + Benefits