Our client, are a large and well-known food manufacturer. A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Production Scheduler or Planner to join the team at the site in Southall. This role will suit an experienced and professional candidate with a background from the manufacturing industry.
Please note the shift patterns below which are on a 4 on 4 off basis.
• Week 1. 4am – 4pm
• Week 2. 6am – 6pm
• Working closely with Internal/External Stakeholders to ensure raw material stock levels are in place to satisfy customer orders
• Careful and accurate planning of production for a busy food manufacturing site
• Management and maintenance of the planning system
• To have complete responsibility for the site’s raw material and finished goods stock levels
• An experienced Production Planner or Materials Scheduler (Material, Demand and Production Planning) who has a background from food manufacturing
• An IT systems expert with extensive Excel experience
• An excellent communicator and presenter at all levels
• A driven and dynamic attitude to work
What’s on Offer?
• The opportunity to work for a large and expanding food manufacturing business
• A highly competitive salary and benefits package
If you would like to be considered please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Martin Bryce at D.R Newitt.