We have a brilliant and well renowned company that currently has a vacancy for the position of a Production Planner. They need someone that will be well organised, resilient under pressure and that is committed. The candidate will be working for a site planning manager with regards to the supply chain.
If you are someone that is Driven, fast learning, passionate about the world of planning and has great conversation skills then this is a position you should really consider applying for. It’s based in Edinburgh, and it is preferred that the candidate is living in or around Edinburgh. This role is for someone who has good leadership qualities and that will be an astute member of the team.
• Plan day to day activity of the factory in a cost-effective manner.
• Review the product and its performance.
• Manage any issues and the consequence that will come of it
• Sort out the ordering of the necessary components.
• Communicate with on site and head office personnel to ensure the requirements are met
• Monitor the product stocks and manage the waste with the intention to minimise the waste as much as possible.
• Be prepared to carry out other duties that are within the scope of the position mentioned.
• A well organised person is required for this position who will minimise costs.
• Proactive in looking for improvements to the processes associated with the business.
• Must be driven enough to effectively carry out work procedures.
• Must be good with customer communication and service oriented.
• Work well in a team.
• Be very perceptive and pay close attention to detail.
What’s on Offer?
• A competitive salary with varying benefits from medical to discounts at related stores.
• Opportunity to work for a successful growing business.
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today. If you have any questions or would like some further information, please contact email@example.com or call 01312265060.