Factory Manager, Yorkshire
Job type: Permanent
Our client, are an expanding FMCG business based in North Yorkshire. They are looking to recruit an experienced Factory Manager.
This role will play a key part in the continued success of the business and will suit a professional and enthusiastic Manager.
• To ensure all raw materials to be used, comply with the stated quality and other specifications.
• Ensure production MRP systems is maintained and maximised
• To effectively manage the team and encourage team performance through open and effective communication and production planning
• Manage the overall attendance of the team. 55 staff
• Verify, control and assure that all the production parameters are within specification (i.e. process control)
• Monitor process parameters, identify deviances, evaluate and action solutions with team
• Coordinate with your operation team to deliver operation targets
• Assess and manage training needs of the team and ensure training is delivered in a timely and effective manner
• Lead, manage and develop the team
• An experienced production manager/supervisor who can demonstrate a progressive career path
• An enthusiastic and “hands-on” Manager who can drive team performance and motivate staff and make decisions confidently
• Experienced using computerised production systems (MRP)
• Experience using Sage 200 is preferred
• Comfortable in managing the recruitment/HR process for staff
What’s on Offer?
• The opportunity to work for a forward-thinking and expanding company
• A competitive salary of up to £35,000 and benefits package (pension and health care plan)
• Working hours of 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday subject to workload
If you are currently working within a similar role, and are looking for a fresh challenge please send your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 01312265060.