My client are leading food manufacturer based outside Hatfield. We are looking for a Production Coordinator to manage aspects of production and technical on site. This is an excellent opportunity to join a large business with many different sides to it as well as unparalleled experience in a fast pace environment.
• Assisting with implementation of new Quality Standards
• Leasing with the production team
• Assisting with Third Party Audits
• Assisting all site Quality related meetings i.e., Audit, Quality Management Review, HACCP review.
• Completion of customer-issued Quality Questionnaires
• Ensuring compliance with relevant environmental legislation where applicable.
• Management of Pest Control and the hygiene on site for Quality purposes.
• Monitoring customer service complaints
• Supporting QHSE meetings and ensure raised actions are reviewed, communicated, and effectively closed out.
• Preparing QHSE documentation and statistical reports by collating data for analysis; summarise information and review trends.
• Maintaining compliance across the site
• Liaise with suppliers
• Overseeing that company QHSE systems and procedures are adhered to by all relevant stakeholders,
• Experienced at this level already within a Food Manufacturing / FMCG
• This could suit a good technical candidate or someone from HSE who would like more compliance experience
• Minimum HACCP Level 2
• Aware of BRC standards
WHAT'S ON OFFER
• Up to £36,300
• Holidays – 32 days
• Incredible pension
• Mon-Fri Office Hours 9am-5pm