I’m seeking a talented individual to take on the role of Production Manager to spearhead manufacturing and packing operations for a close client. Your role is pivotal in ensuring a seamless and efficient production process that consistently meets customer specifications.
• Lead and organize all production teams, driving them towards maximum performance.
• Uphold standards of quality, food safety, hygiene, and housekeeping through Good Manufacturing Practice (G.M.P.).
• Work closely with Team Leaders, Engineering, and Senior Management to formulate objectives and understand requirements.
• Determine necessary resources for each area, including workforce, raw materials, and ingredients.
• Ensure clear communication of production plans and matters to all department team leaders and staff.
• Supervise and evaluate the performance of production personnel from goods into goods out.
• Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines, monitoring production to resolve any issues.
• Make informed decisions to meet targets and maintain high-quality standards, minimizing waste across all areas.
• Enforce the highest standard of discipline and ensure accurate documentation by all personnel under your control.
• Understand and enforce quality standards, health & safety regulations, and create a positive atmosphere in all factory areas.
• In the absence of the Senior Production Manager, step into their role and undertake any directed duties.
What I’m Looking For:
• Demonstrated success in a Production Manager / Assistant Production Manager role.
• Experience in reporting on key production matters.
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills in a high-accountability environment.
• Outstanding communication ability to liaise effectively with teams and senior management.
• Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach.
• Ability to determine necessary resources for each area and approve maintenance work, equipment purchases, etc.
• A keen understanding of and commitment to quality standards and health & safety regulations.
• Excellent attention to detail in all aspects of the production process.
• Work collaboratively with different teams to ensure objectives are met.
• Monday – Friday 6:30AM – 3:00PM
• Salary: £c30-£32K
• Bonus Structure
• 29 Days Holiday.