Butchery Manager, North West England
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
Butchery Manager/Greater Manchester/£40,000
Are you interested in a management role in the Food Manufacturing industry?
A well-established FMCG business is looking for a Butchery Manager with previous experience in the food industry.
The shift is Monday - Friday (7am – 4pm)
• Responsible for meeting KPI’s and maintaining company standards.
• Leading staff and training them to a consistent standard.
• Deliver site operational objectives.
• Budgetary responsibility for business unit.
• Ability to communicate at all levels.
• Previous meat experience
• intermediate Food Hygiene
• Butchery background or apprenticeship.
• Be a driven and inspiring leader.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated professional to achieve continuous improvement in a highly regulated industry. If you are interested in this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you want to discuss the role in more detail please call Tom Price on 0161 833 0181.