Production & Dispatch Manager, Central Scotland
Location: Central Scotland
Job type: Permanent
My client are a successful, Scottish manufacturing business, with multiple UK, and international locations. 2020 was a growth year for the business and with continued site investment business growth will continue in the years to come. They are currently seeking a Production Manager.
• The Production Manager is responsible for optimising production output at the lowest possible cost to the business high quality standards.
• Responsible and accountable for the operation of a manufacturing business unit (Line) from receipt of raw materials to finished goods packing
• Direction, management, training and development of production, technical and engineering personnel via both direct and ‘dotted line’ management hierarchy.
• The Production Manager is responsible for nurturing, growing and maintaining a culture of continuous improvement across the balanced score card.
• Extensive Production Management experience from working within manufacturing is essential.
• Essential that candidates have knowledge & experience of continuous improvement methods, such as Six Sigma, Lean and total quality management.
• Previous experience of effectively managing and working in a multi-cultural team is essential.
• Proven management and leadership abilities in a fast-moving environment.
• Previous experience of managing KPIs and reporting performance.
• Experience of effective collaborative working relationship with Sales, Marketing and Technical teams.
What’s on offer?
• A company culture which promotes continuous learning and diversity.
• An attractive remuneration including a variety of benefits.
• The opportunity to join a business that values every employee and hold their company values at the core of all of their activities.
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, then please apply today. If you have any questions, please contact Martin Bryce at D R Newitt Recruitment.