Are you looking to develop your manufacturing career?
To provide effective and efficient administrative support to the operations team. Assist in the control and help continuously improve all aspects of plant performance including health and safety, food safety and quality and to provide support in the coaching & training of associates.
• Implement graphs and update daily the performance on operational KPI’s.
• Assist in the effective and accurate capture of shift related data including associate
training matrix, BBS & Near miss trackers.
• Assist in associate training and talent growth to help develop a succession plan to meet
the business needs of the future.
• Ensure all shift performance related information is kept up to date reflecting a real time
• Provide support to the site CI and operational teams as required to help deliver
improvement projects and the implementation of new processes or procedures.
• Cross functional communication and working
You will have experience at the operative/ line operative level and you will be looking for the next step up. The team would be looking to train and develop you into a Shift Manager, so there is a real opportunity to grow and develop your career!
Work Pattern: 4 day shifts at 12 hours a day, 46 Hours per week
Position 1: Sunday to Wednesday 7am – 7pm
Position 2: Wednesday to Saturday 7am – 7pm
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.