Production Chef, Midlands
Job type: Permanent
Head Production Chef/Leicestershire/£20,000-£25,000
£20,000-25,000 negotiable based on experience
An exciting opportunity in a growing business to manage and improve the production team at a frozen desserts production factory. The role will be focused on managing this team in completing their daily schedule and ensuring that high standards of production are upheld.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• 5 years minimum experience in the industry, with experience operating as a head chef or pastry chef.
• Can demonstrate experience in leading teams in a kitchen environment.
• A base understanding of desserts and cake production, experience as a baker or pastry chef is desired.
• Can uphold high standards of cleanliness on site.
• An understanding of HACCP systems is desired.
The role will include:
• Managing a production team of up to 15 people, with a focus on overseeing that quality standards are upheld during production.
• Working with the Lead Development chef in designing and developing new desserts for the company.
• Organise production schedules, stock management, staff allocation and due diligence paperwork.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you want to discuss the role in more detail please call Tom Price on 0161 833 0181.