Are you an experienced Production Manager looking to work with an exciting food manufacturing business?
I am working with a leading and well renowned food company who are looking for an experienced Production/Warehouse Manager to join a newly invested and modern facility. The business manufactures various products including pickles, chutneys and rice’s for large supermarkets and retailers. The state-of-the-art facility is a very enjoyable and modern working environment.
Salary: £40,000.00 – £45,000.00
Shifts: Monday to Friday (8am-5pm)
• Responsible for all aspects of the warehouse and production facility.
• Ensure Health and Safety.
• Drive continuous Improvement initiatives.
• Carry out and implement staff training and development.
• Management of stock levels.
• Ensure the highest quality product and ensure optimum levels of output.
• 3+ years food manufacturing experience.
• HACCP Level 3.
• Food Safety level 3
If this position is of interest to yourself, please do get in touch.