PRODUCT MANAGER NUTRITION, North East England
Location: North East England
Job type: Permanent
Product Manager- Chocolate & Cocoa
Key Contact between suppliers and commercial team
Home & Office – Yorkshire
Be the link between suppliers and commercial sales team- providing up to date product information, price & availability.
This global organisation offers ingredients to the food and drink industry, from colours to sweeteners. Along with their thousands of products they also offer bespoke customer solutions.
As a product manager you will be liaising with internal and external stakeholders daily. You will be the “go to” person for the commercial sales team by providing them with up-to-date product and market information which will assist in their sales. You will also be.
• The main point of contact for your suppliers
• Negotiate with suppliers regarding purchasing and distribution.
• Be up to date con competitor trends and activity.
• Customer & Supplier visits
Commercial and technical knowledge of chocolate and cocoa is essential. You will also need.
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
• The ability to build and implement sales and marketing plans for your portfolio.
• Excellent numerical and negotiation skills
If successful you will receive a generous base salary + car/allowance + benefits. Also please be aware that this role needs you to be in the office twice a week in Leeds.
If interested please contact me for a confidential discussion and email me your up to date CV