Product Development Manager, East Anglia
Sector: New Product Development
Location: East Anglia
Job type: Permanent
If you’re looking to join a business that combines tradition and innovation in delivering on-trend and delicious products to the demanding food market this role is most definitely for you!
For years, this Manufacturer has supplied into an impressive range of customers. As they continue on the upward trajectory, resilient to the COVID climate the popularity of their products continues growing too.
With a real emphasis on high quality products, a very low turnover of staff and a fantastic employee-centric culture we are now working together in search of a talented Product Development Manager to join this fantastic Team.
Here are the key responsibilities of the role:
• Lead New Product Development
• Improvement of the already outstanding product quality
• Developing or improving current recipes
• Exploring new or alternative ingredients
• Improving current or implementing new processes.
• Lead product related cost saving projects whilst maintaining high quality output.
• Responsible for the development and implementation of robust product development processes and procedures
• Address adhoc product issues with a logical, scientific approach to problem solving.
If you feel this brilliant, brand new role is a perfect next career step I’d love to chat!
Please contact me on 01312265060 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential chat.