Job Title: Procurement Manager
Salary: £45,000 – £55,000 + Bonus
Hours: Monday to Friday (Hybrid)
*Please note sponsorship cannot be offered*
• Management of overall procurement strategy, ensuring sourcing, cost savings and operational efficiency.
• Lead negotiations for procurement contracts
• Source, onboard and maintain suppliers that meet quality, sustainability, and compliance requirements.
• Regular liaison with existing and potential suppliers.
• Collaborate with colleagues and other teams to ensure contracts are aligned with regulatory standards and company policies and customer requirements.
• Market trends and data analytics
• Implement cost-saving initiatives when possible.
• Work closely wider the supply chain team
• Identify and assess potential risks within supply chain.
• Maintain a risk management structure to ensure continuous of supply.
• Work to regulatory, ethical & environmental standards, as well as company and customer requirements.
• Procurement/Buying/Purchasing experience with the food industry.
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
• Driving License