Procurement Manager, Berkshire
Sector: Supply Chain
Job type: Permanent
Importer and Distributer of Global Foods
This is a fresh and modernised company who are looking for their next procurement manager, who be a key player in their continued growth.
The team is loud, fun and dedicated to their products and customers, a great place to grow in your career.
By sourcing and importing the finest products they can guarantee mouth-watering results from their global supply base. If you have an insatiable desire to collect flavours from around the world then this role is definitely for you!
Reporting to the Operations Director and with one direct report you will be a critical part of the business, You will be;
• Implementing purchasing strategies to achieve continuous improvement and competitive advantage across all suppliers.
• Lead negotiations with international suppliers to ensure advantageous supply opportunities with new and existing suppliers.
• Work closely with internal depts, NPD, Sales, distribution, and warehouse
To be considered you will need:
• Ideally CIPIS competent with a strong Food background
• Excellent negotiation skills- you will thrive when negotiating!
• Management skills
• Always aware of the market and new opportunities
If successful, the salary is c£40K + Benefits and you’ll be joining a driven, innovative, and supportive company.
Please contact me ASAP for a confidential discussion