We are currently recruiting a New Product Introduction (NPI) Process Technologist to lead on the delivery of high end ‘ready to cook’ meals for some of the UK’s leading grocers and food service companies.
You’ll ensure that the meals created by our development chefs are closely replicated in the finished products which must be ready to hit the shelves when our clients need them.
This is a varied and busy role where you’ll need to collaborate with other teams as well as work independently to ensure the finish product tastes good, is efficient to manufacture and looks good on the shelves.
• Working closely with NPD, Production and Supply chain teams to launch products which will work within the factory and are delivered to critical paths.
• Working closely with customer Product Managers to maintain good working relationships, meet and manage expectations and to provide best in class service.
• Management and reporting of factory trials, pre-production trials and assistance during launches.
• Completion and management of factory specs and customer Quality Standards documents.
• Assisting in customer specifications and artwork approvals.
• Profit Improvement Projects
• Challenge existing practices, processes and equipment to enhance quality and efficiencies.
• Management of microbiological and analytical testing for all new and improved products.
• New raw material and packaging spec sign off.
• Maintaining product files.
If this role soiunds like a great next step in your career, I'd love to hear from you! Please contact me on 01312265060 or email@example.com