Job Title: Process Technologist
Location: East Midlands
Do you consider yourself to be a forward-thinking food technologist ready to work in a vibrant, passionate food business? Then I invite you to join our team and build upon my client’s already market leading success!
What Awaits You
• Autonomy granted, allowing you to shape process in your own image.
• Operate within three separate business sectors, all on the same site.
• Extremely vibrant and friendly work culture.
• Ensuring that manufacturing procedures are written correctly for each new product and are available to relevant staff
• Lead production trials capturing key metrics including machinery settings, mixing times and product yields
• Improvement in process efficiencies leading to yield improvements
• Improve the quality of our food for dogs and cats by identifying opportunities to improve process and controls
• Create and deliver quality improvement plans, aligning quality and technical requirements with strategic business goals whilst assuring consumer confidence in our high-quality product ranges
• Ensure any processes are compliant with retainers’ and BRCGS’s food safety and quality standards
• Food Science Degree or any related degrees
• Experience and/or knowledge of BRC food safety and quality standards
How to Apply
To apply for this position with my client, please send your most up-to-date CV detailing any relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org