Process Technologist, East England
Sector: New Product Development
Location: East England
Job type: Permanent
We have a new vacancy with an award-winning chilled foods manufacturer. They are based in the East of England and are looking for a Process Development Technologist to join their team.
My client is looking for someone with the ambition and resources to drive a meticulous approach to the creation of new products and be able to stream-line the processes already established.
• Reporting to the process development manager you must strive to deliver a “right first time” mentality to each project.
• Aid with the implementation of new products.
• Working alongside the NPD, operations, commercial and technical team to deliver the smooth running of production trials.
• Ensure the products follow all legal and safety procedures.
• Make sure all aspects of concept to launch is done in the most cost-effective way possible.
• Monday to Friday 0800 – 1700.
• Minimum of a HND in the food industry
• Must have high risk chilled foods experience
• Very strong communication skills
• One year in the food manufacturing industry is advantageous
• Level 2 HACCP and Food Safety
• Should be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of the process environment
What’s on Offer?
• £25,000 - £35,000 (D.O.E).
• A wide range of opportunities for growth
• An opportunity to worth within a sustainable organisation.
• If you would like to be considered for this position then please upload your most updated CV today to email@example.com.