Process Technologist, Bedfordshire
Sector: New Product Development
Job type: Permanent
Working in partnership with one of my favourite bakery clients, we're looking for a driven and passionate Process Technologist to join them in this busy period of growth and an ever increasing demand.
This is a varied and busy role where you’ll need to collaborate with other teams as well as work independently to ensure the finish product tastes delicious, is efficient to manufacture and looks good on the shelves.
• Working closely with NPD, Production and Supply chain teams to launch products which will work within the factory and are delivered to critical paths.
• Working closely with customer Product Managers to maintain good working relationships, meet and manage expectations and to provide best in class service.
• Management and reporting of factory trials, pre-production trials and assistance during launches.
• Completion and management of factory specs and customer Quality Standards documents.
• Assisting in customer specifications and artwork approvals.
• Profit Improvement Projects
• Challenge existing practices, processes and equipment to enhance quality and efficiencies.
• Management of microbiological and analytical testing for all new and improved products.
• New raw material and packaging spec sign off.
• Maintaining product files.
If this role soiunds like a great next step in your career, I'd love to hear from you!
Please contact me on 01312265060 or email@example.com