New Process Technologist Role – Buckinghamshire
Award winning food manufacturing firm in need of an enthusiastic and driven process technologist at one of their recently refurbished and purpose-built production sites.
Responsible for assisting the growing NPD department bringing concepts to life from the kitchen to launch. Working with major retailers in well-established and continually expanding chilled food manufacturing firm.
– Food Science Degree Required (6-12 Month Experience Desired but not Required)
– 40 Hours per week Working from Office
– 25 Days Holiday
– Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 D.O.E (4% Match Pension)
– Working alongside other NPD team members across multiple projects to bring new prod-ucts & processes to life across multiple accounts
– Successfully delivering agreed KPIs (critical path, trial success and quality) for new product launches from receipt of concept from WBD through to launch at Deli
– Clearly communicating the outcomes & next steps following factory trials (e.g. new prod-ucts, raw materials, packaging or processes) to the relevant teams. Documenting with pho-tos as necessary.
– Accurate completion of all documentation associated with NPD process (e.g. trial docu-ments, sensory evaluation, recipe mix sheets etc.)
– Using knowledge of factory processes in the development of new products & offering con-tinuous improvement solutions
– Following all H&S, HACCP & BRC requirements during NPD work activities
Get in touch if this great opportunity sparks your interest, please either apply directly for the job or send you CV to email@example.com, thank you!