Process Technician, Peebleshire
Sector: General Manufacturing
Job type: Permanent
My client is a successful SME. In partnership, we are seeking to appoint a Process Technician working within their operations department.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at a privately owned family business that is currently growing and investing in its future. The role will be based on their state of the art processing plant.
The candidate will be key to ensuring production and food hygiene standards are maintained to the highest level. The successful candidate will liaise with the site manager and Production manager to ensure all orders are made and delivered to the highest standard.
· Assist with start-up checks
· Coordinate production operatives to ensure they are in the correct role each morning and working to the factory standard.
· Produce weekly Production Stats to help monitor site efficiency.
· Coordinate the logistics of final goods to our end customers
· Monitoring and ensure there is sufficient packaging available
· Maintain order schedules
· Assist with Auditing and Product traceability
· Ability to learn how to work our Scada computer system
· A good communicator that is confident in liaising at all levels of the business
· Ability to organize and coordinate staffing
· Confident using Microsoft Office
What’s on offer?
• A starting salary negotiable depending on experience £20,000 to £25,000 per annum.
• Working hours of 7 am to 4 pm Monday to Friday with the flexibility required for business needs.
If you are interested in this position, then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to Simon Norris.
Due to the high number of applications, you will only be contacted if your CV is of interest for the role.