Our client, a major contributor within the Technical Services environment providing Animal Health – have informed us of an exciting new opportunity within their team. An urgent requirement has been identified for a Process Support Specialist to join the team at their Dundee site.
• Raw materials to primary packaging, this role provides first line technical support, with main emphasis on batch release in quality, on time, on the short time horizon.
• Provide technical process knowledge on excipients, APIs and packaging materials for the products manufactured and support trouble shooting, related to process issues, liaising with shop floor operators, line management and support functions (e.g. engineering).
• Responsible for leading / supporting technical deviation investigation, robust CAPA and relevant follow-up, lead / support product process related investigations including complaints, OOE, OOS.
• Partner with operations to ensure the execution of the production processes is in conformity with up-to-date, registered, filed manufacturing process, approved instructions, cGMP and Health Authority regulations.
• Shares responsibility with the other leadership roles in production for the compliance of health, safety regulations, adherence to SOPs and applicable guidelines and regulations.
• Is responsible that process expertise is continuously developing within the process expert’s team and at the Site, keeps focus on development plans and technical career paths that ensure adequate process knowledge back-up and improvement in the different process technologies present at the Site.
• BSc. in Engineering, Pharmaceutical Technology, Chemistry or equivalent scientific degree.
• Desirable MSc. or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in process support role on the shop floor of GMP manufacturing and/or QA/QC.
• Proven process understanding (Pharma, GMP, Regulatory aspects).
What’s on offer?
• Salary from £35,000 per annum
• The opportunity to work for a reputable and growing Technical Services business
If you would like to be considered for this position, please upload your CV immediately. If you have any questions, please contact Craig Russell at DR Newitt.