Sector: New Product Development
Job type: Permanent
Our client is an established and growing food processor who produces high end products for the major multiples.
Working in parthership we are currently recruiting for the role of Process Manager at their site based in northern Irealand
• Leading the process development process and be the bridge between the NPD, Technical and Operations
• Ensuring trials & handovers are carried out promptly after products are approved by customers
• Influencing, educating and liaising with all those involved to ensure a product is launched successfully
• Work closely with the manufacturing teams to improve and initiate new processes for existing products
• Ensure that all customer deadlines and expectations are either met or exceeded.
• A strong understanding of the NPD process built from at least 3 years’ experience in Process Development in a chilled manufacturing industry.
• Previous experience working with major UK retailers would be preferable.
• A passion for Food.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Agata Szymanczak on 0131 226 5060.