Are you passionate about process engineering? Do you relish a challenge and have creative problem solving skills?
In this role you will use process knowledge and engineering principles to help deliver innovation products from concept to launch. For innovation projects you will be involved in designing and completing trials, using technical knowledge to identify and solve issues, and ensuring process changes are risk assessed with mitigation strategies in place
• Plan, conduct, analyse, and report Development Lab, Pilot Plant or External Supplier trials.
• Act as trial leader on factory trials. Lead Technical staff support for some product launches.
• Identify and solve technical issues from trials, using technical knowledge and experience of
WFC products and processes.
• Responsible for Pilot Plant facility management including safety standards, maintenance
planning, developing customer relationships, and driving continuous improvement opportunities.
• Ensure all process project activities are risk assessed with mitigation strategies in place.
• Trainer on Pilot Plant and Development Lab equipment, methods and SOPs as required.
• Maintain high standards of Housekeeping & Hygiene in the Pilot Plant and Development lab by
using CAYG and audit principles.
• Support audits of safety management systems in the department and against the company standard.
For this role the chosen candidate must have experience of food manufacturing with relevant qualifications in a Mathematical, Physical or Chemical sciences discipline, preferably in Chemical Engineering or similar.
The Salary for this role along with the benefits package are extremely competitive in the current marketplace so if this sounds interesting, please reach out to learn more.
Email – Daniel.email@example.com
Phone – 0131 226 5060
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/daniel-anderson-468998174