New Process Technologist Role – Dorset, Graduates Apply!
My Client needs 1 great candidate to help a development team going through extreme growth!
12 Month Fixed Contract.
Award winning food manufacturing firm in need of an enthusiastic and driven Process Development Technologist.
Perhaps you have experience in Technical/NPD but want a Process Role? This role would be perfect for you.
Responsible for assisting the growth of the NPD department, bringing concepts to life from the kitchen to launch. Working with major retailers in a well-established and continually expanding chilled food manufacturing firm.
– Degree in Food Science or similar required.
– Salary: Up to £25,000 (D.O.E).
– Working alongside other NPD team members across multiple projects to bring new products & processes to life across multiple accounts
– Successfully delivering agreed KPIs (critical path, trial success and quality) for new product launches from receipt of concept from WBD through to launch
– Clearly communicating the outcomes & next steps following factory trials (e.g. new products, raw materials, packaging or processes) to the relevant teams. Documenting with photos as necessary.
– Accurate completion of all documentation associated with NPD process (e.g. trial documents, sensory evaluation, recipe mix sheets etc.)
– Using knowledge of factory processes in the development of new products & offering continuous improvement solutions
– Following all H&S, HACCP & BRC requirements during NPD work activities
Get in touch if this great opportunity sparks your interest, please either apply directly for the job or send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org