Im working with a delicious frozen foods brand to help them find a Process Development Manager for their site in London.
• This role will lead all feasibility assessments for new products and packaging, as well as design and validate new processes for our future innovation. Manage all factory trials, pre-production trials and product launches, working with a cross-functional team to ensure they are delivered effectively. To include measurement of process parameters for costing and capacity modelling, issuing trial reports and leading post-trial assessments
• To liaise with the project engineer on packaging related projects.
• Support the NPD, Technical Development and purchasing through the launch process
• The successful candidate will have a HDip, BSc or MSc in Food Science or related discipline
• Experience in a customer facing technical/development or commercial role ideally with a strong track record of launching products.
• A passion for Food.
What’s on Offer
• Monday to Friday
• 8.30AM – 5.00PM
• £45-55K Salary
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Gareth Baerecke on 0131 226 5060.