Process and Development Technologist, Kent
Sector: New Product Development
Job type: Permanent
Hey recent Graduates, if you have bundles of drive, endless supplies of passion for food and are looking for your first big role within the Food Manufacturing this role is for you!
Working in partnership with a rapidly growing Food Business client, we’re looking for an ambitious Process and Development Technologist who will support a smooth and efficient transition from product concept to launch.
You will be a self-confessed foodie, with demonstrable knowledge of food and food trends, able to roll your sleeves up with this hands-on role and have a strong creative flair.
The successful candidate will need to be able to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks, and working to strict deadlines.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary combined with a brilliant package and an opportunity to join an innovative and expanding business as they are going through and accelerated growth and soaring demand.
What will make you a perfect candidates?
• Your passion and knowledge of food
• Proactive attitude; you’ll be prepared to roll up your sleeves and work hard
• Curiosity and a desire to learn is a definite must
• Be a self-starter
• Share and present your ideas
• Bring your interpersonal skills as well as emotional intelligence to work
• And finally: energy, confidence, and ability to effortlessly form relationships
If this sounds like you, I’d love to chat! Please, send an up to date CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 01312265060