Pricing & Logistics Co-ordinator, Buckinghamshire
Sector: Supply Chain
Job type: Permanent
Pricing & Logistics Co-ordinator
FMCG Product Manufacturer
A well established and global FMCG organisation with a reputation for quality products available for industry professionals as well as general public. Manufacturing bespoke products for individuals they are products items that are an absolute necessity for billions of people across the world!
As a Pricing and Logistics Co-ordinator you will be.
• Using Excel - Maintaining the customer pricing database
• Updating and maintain the customer credit log
• Carrying out daily stock counts
• Booking in and receiving deliveries
• Carrying out pricing audits
To be considered for this role you will need
• To be highly numerical, analytical and Advanced Excel skills (ideally with a mathematical degree)
• Have the ability to work on multiple complex projects and priorities
• Understand financial processes such as debit/credit
• Can work with multiple stakeholders from senior management to suppliers
• Posses a “can do” team spirited attitude
If successful, the salary is attractive with excellent benefits. The hours are 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Please contact me ASAP for further details