PR & Comms - Investor Engagement, Central Scotland
Location: Central Scotland
Job type: Permanent
PR & Comms - Investor Engagement
Part Time Position
FMCG Organisation - Central Belt
This well-known FMCG company are seeking an experienced PR and Communications executive on a part time basis. Manage the investor experience.
This is brand new role to this organisation. This role will see you engaging with investors as their first point of contact. This is a hugely important position to this organisation, and you’ll be managing communications with over 5000 investors. Your duties will include.
• Using internal databases and platforms to communicate with your investors.
• Develop an annual investor plan.
• Manage all outgoing news and incoming enquiries.
• Positively develop the investor experience.
• Manage your on going and strategic engagement plan.
To be considered you will need.
• Previous experience in Crowdfunding communications
• A strong PR and Communications background ideally from the corporate world.
• Investment platforms/ investor management
• Experience with CRM’s, online retail, Direct to Consumer, digital marketing, and confident social media
• Highly motivated, team player and excellent verbal communication skills
If successful this role will see you with a salary of £27K pro rata, again this is an on going part time position 24hours a week and they are flexible how/when you work your hours and a mixture of home and office based.