Our client is a successful and well-established Food Manufacturer and a market leader. Now is an excellent time to build on your experience with this progressive company. It is also important to stress that this business has been very resilient to the COVID climate and the popularity of their products has shown no sign of diminishing…
Maintain and ensure the system is accurate and all data and transactions are completed in a timely manner. Providing training & system support to the operations team and other system users when required. Co-ordinate production planning along with concern stakeholders.
• Maintain daily transactions on the system related to production & planning.
• Ensure all transactions are correctly captured from production floor.
• Train the team for correction in case of any anomalies.
• Create Batch orders and Works orders for the production floor as per plan.
• Check and close all works orders when jobs are completed.
• Create AX reports for production for data analysis and in case of any deviation give alerts.
• Monitor stock positions on the system and provide daily report and in case of any deviation give alerts.
• Create bill of materials, item codes, routes or specifications on the system as and when required.
• Make SOP/procedures for system & production planning.
• Train and provide systems support to new users.
• Assist and develop system integration with external in internal systems such as SCADA and AX integration.
• Assist in system improvements.
• Coordinate system maintenance and breakdown cover with IT department or external contractors.
• Complete an annual review of MRP to ensure servers and data storage.
• Carry out all analysis and tests as per work instructions.
• Reporting system issues and recommend fix as appropriate.
• Identifying and recording any problems relating to the system.
• Supervising system hardware and user access setup.
• Maintain a log for non-conforming items and escalate it to the correct levels of management in a timely manner.
• Seek corrective actions to close out non-conformances reported.
• Comply with site Company health and safety rules at all times.
• Any other reasonable duties, responsibilities and requests that may be issued by management from time to time.
You will ideally have some planning experience within an FMCG environment. You will have strong communication skills and you will be ready to work to deadlines effectively.
Monday to Friday – 9am-5:30pm. 28 days annual leave (inc. bank hols).
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.