Our client is a successful and well-established Manufacturer and a market leader. With an impressive range of customers in place now is an excellent time to join this progressive company. It is also important to stress that this business has been very resilient to the COVID climate and the popularity of their products has shown no sign of diminishing…
PURPOSE & ROLE
• Monitors Planning Department, Inventory and Production Schedules
• Accurate forecasting and planning services to facilitate the management of production, demand, and supply requirements
• You will be responsible for creating plans from through processing to finished goods storage/despatch
• Maintain optimum use of raw materials
• Generates reports
• Reviews development proposals to ensure compliance with codes and regulations.
• Manages all general planning issues for the department
• Look at opportunities to make processes more efficient and cut down on production costs through more effective scheduling
You will have a proven track record in Production planning within the Manufacturing sector. You will possess strong Excel skills. This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader that can offer good stability.
Monday to Friday Office Hours
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.