Global Food Manufacturer – Food Processing Site
Steeped in history and centuries old this global food processing organisation are proud of their products, processes, and sustainability. As a world leading exporter, they provide their products across the globe and have a reputation for tasty and quality products for all the family.
This is a fantastic time to become part of this organisation, they have big plans starting to happen along with a collaborative and supporting culture.
This is a really exciting opportunity as it’s a brand-new role in a brand-new state of the art facility. This role will initially see you assisting with the building the planning team and process. Your regular duties will include.
• Manage your team of production and MRP planners.
• Process customer forecasts with commercial team and customers to create a thorough demand planning overview
• Create short term forecasts & plans 1-2 week to ensure efficient production plan. Along with monthly/yearly plans
• Implement strong communication channels to optimise S&OP process.
• Using processing software create planning, inventory & usage overviews for planning & execution.
Your Skills & Experience
To be considered for this opportunity you will need.
• Experience from short shelf-life food manufacturing on a large scale
• Ideally a bachelor’s degree is Supply Chain Management or similar field.
• Team management experience
• Experience with SAP and factory/manufacturing management software’s
• Experience with Planning/Purchasing
If successful, the salary for this role is up to £39,000.00 + a generous package.
For more information and a confidential chat, please contact me ASAP.