Our client, are a large and well-known FMCG manufacturer. A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Supply Chain Planner to join the team at the site in County Durham. This role will suit an experienced and professional candidate with a background from the FMCG industry. Other manufacturing industries will be considered.
• Working closely with Internal/External Stakeholders to ensure raw material stock levels are in place to satisfy customer orders.
• Handling orders with contract manufacturing partners – constant interaction with suppliers.
• Careful and accurate planning of production for a busy FMCG manufacturing site
• Management and maintenance of the ERP system
• To have complete responsibility for the site’s raw material and finished goods stock levels.
• An experienced Supply Chain Planner (Material, Demand and Production Planning) who has a background in manufacturing
• A confident IT systems user with ERP experience
• An excellent communicator and presenter at all levels
• A driven and dynamic attitude to work
What’s on Offer?
• The opportunity to work for a large and expanding FMCG manufacturing business
• A highly competitive salary and bonus package
If you would like to be considered, please upload your CV today. If you have any questions, please call Martin Bryce at D.R Newitt.