Planning and Trading Co-ordinator, Grter Manchester
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: Grter Manchester
Job type: Permanent
Role: Planning and Trading Co-ordinator
Location: Greater Manchester Area
Our client is a long-standing powerhouse in the UK and Europe with extensive relationships in place that have been cultivated for over 25 years. There is a friendly family feel around the office which means interacting with management is a common occurrence. This role is newly formed, which demonstrates the scope for both business and personal growth.
This is a split role between planning and trading which makes it unique. As well as increased work variety every day, this is a chance to experience two different roles at once.
The successful candidate will assist in the planning and coordination of the product, from suppliers through to processors and customers. This varied and demanding role requires someone who can follow defined processes with attention to detail as well as use their own initiative to problem solve in a fast-paced environment. The ability to make business critical decisions out of working hours would be expected. The successful candidate will be responsible for the interrogation of data via multiple systems, some unique to CMP but experience using excel and other Microsoft software would be advantageous. Day to day the post holder will be required to interact with stakeholders both internally and externally so this role will suit someone who is used to working in a customer facing role.
• Appropriate administration qualifications and/or administration management experience
• Experience in managing / working with bulk liquid hauliers and/or General haulage
• Track record of decision making and levels of responsibility
• Ability to re-prioritise work depending on the situation
• Able to act on own initiative
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Reactiveness to change
• Proficient with MS Office and document management/IT systems e.g. Office 365, PALMS / DOCMAN
• Food manufacturing background
• Willingness to travel within the UK when necessary
• Educated to a degree level
• 2+ years planning experience
If you are a planner and want to join a fantastic family run business, apply now!