The opportunity has arisen for a Planner to join a global manufacturer, the business has generated roughly $13 Billion in sales, and has over 200 plants over the world. This is a massive opportunity.
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000
Monday – Friday
– To capacity plan short/medium and peak season demand, optimal customer service at minimal cost / maximum efficiency.
– Ensuring production schedules are aligned with material availability and that plant capacity is aligned with forecasted demand.
– Manage weekly cycle counts with all 3PL’s. The Supply Chain Planner must adhere to and promote the company quality, health, safety and environmental policies and procedures.
– Working in partnership with the customer / operational & commercial teams to effectively capacity plan and deliver promotional and seasonal activity providing information to the site / business senior team as and when
– Support the SC & MRP Planners and the Planning Manager to deliver the daily plant requirements and provide cover for the MRP planner for absence and holidays
– Establish and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders, suppliers and customers and gain the respect of all Associates with whom you come into contact
– Stay up to date with H&S regulations, being compliant with any new rules
– Drive information flow between Goods In, Despatch and Planning
– Excellent communication, organisation & administrative skills. Good understanding of processes and ability to look for and implement improvements. Proactive and can work on their own initiative
– An ability to participate in cross-functional teams with evidence of a strong people engagement and presentation skills
– Strong organisation and time management skills to prioritise in a fast-paced environment effectively and efficiently
– 25 days holiday in addition to statutory public holidays
– Matched contribution Pension at a contributory rate of up to 5%
– Life Assurance
– Opportunities for growth in the business
If this role is of interest for yourself or anyone within your network, please get in touch with Ryan Flannigan and he will run through the role & application in detail.