People & Culture Advisor
Cambridgeshire – Up to £35K
This business is well established and have multiple locations across the UK and beyond. They partner with food manufacturers and supermarkets to provide the best quality service and products for consumers. With dedication to their people, site, production and warehouse facilities they are a fantastic business to work for.
Sat within the People & Culture team, you will be reporting into the P & C Business Partner and working along side Co-ordinators. This role is a critical role for the business, your duties will include (but not limited to);
• Provide advice and guidance to all managers on a range of HR policies
• Advising on employment relation queries from managers and employees in line with company policies/procedures/processes.
• Overseeing sickness/absence management and provide guidance and support to managers.
• Administering and updating departmental training matrices
• Owning ER Business Plan projects and support other departmental projects as required.
Apart from being a dedicated ER/HR professional the experience you will need are;
• CIPD Level 3 qualified or higher
• Previous experience within a busy HR Department within manufacturing
• HR legislation / Employment Law understanding / knowledge
• Proven experience in advising on HR associated matters (grievance, disciplinary, performance management, absence, etc.)
• A 2nd language will be HIGHLY beneficial – ideally a European language
The salary range is £30-£35K + benefits. The hours are Monday to Friday 8-5 or 9-6. If you are a HR professional looking to work for an incredible organisation with fantastic long term opportunities, apply today!