Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
Salary £25,000 - £30,000 + benefits
My client is a well-known market leader within the food manufacturing & services industry based in Manchester. We want to engage with enthusiastic individuals looking to grow and take on a new challenge within an FMCG environment.
Purpose of the role
• Working with data to create clear and effective reports which provide key insights for senior management on yield and production performance.
• Translate numerical data into language that can be easily understood by all.
• Track targets and communicate to colleagues on performance related issues.
• Build and maintain database on yield and downtime performance.
• Develop current reporting systems and progress analysis methods.
• Conduct bespoke checks against controlled yields and report findings.
• Attend internal meetings on production performance.
• Highly numerate with advanced excel skills.
• Effective communication and presentation skills.
• Proven analytical capabilities, thinking through complex information in an agile manner.
• Ability to identify trends and behaviours from sets of complex data.
• Impeccable organisation and prioritisation skills
• Team player
Key words: Materials analyst, supply chain Analyst, Analyst, food manufacturing, raw materials, packaging