Payroll & HR Administrator
Speciality Chemicals & Ingredients
Leeds, Salary up to £30K
This organisation is a global player within chemicals & Ingredients for the FMCG market. They provide their products to a huge variety of sectors from food to pharmaceutical to automotive. As a global operation they are established in over 75 countries world-wide offering you stability and career progression in a supportive environment.
As the Payroll & HR Administrator you will be focusing on the payroll for the Leeds site. Your duties will be varied and include.
• First point of contact for all Payroll & HR administration enquiries
• Manage payroll reports to senior management and auditors.
• Process monthly payroll – work with external payroll provider
• Manage an accurate HR employee database.
• Ad-hoc HR Administrator duties in managing HR shared inbox.
Your Skills & Experience
To be considered for this opportunity you will need.
• A minimum of 1 years’ experience managing payroll
• Strong administration skills
• An understanding of wider HR responsibilities
• Experience with employee benefits
• Excellent communication & relationship skills
If successful this global organisation offers excellent career progression opportunities, additional training and support. The HR team based at the Leeds site are friendly, supportive, and engaging. The salary on offer is max £30,00.00 + Benefits.