Job Title: Payroll Administrator – Part-Time
Location: Pinchbeck, Lincolnshire
Salary: £12 per hour
Hours: 16 per week, Monday & Friday – Flexible Hours
*Please note sponsorship cannot be offered*
• Setting up new starters
• Processing of leavers
• Processing of salary changes each month.
• Processing of variable payments/deductions/holiday pay
• Producing payroll pre commit reports.
• Process Time and Attendance using ELF.
• Key point of contact for Spalding Office payroll queries
• Filing, housekeeping, and administrative duties across the department
• Handle incoming mail, correspondence and telephone calls as required.
• Provision of new starter office inductions
• At Least 2 years’ experience in an administrator role
• Understanding of Statutory Payments SSP, SMP, SPP
• Good knowledge of Excel
• Knowledge of ADP Freedom (desirable) and ELF
• Good payroll knowledge and the willingness to develop.
• Demonstrable attention to detail and precise with instructions