Part Time Payroll Assistant, London
Job type: Permanent
A role that doesn’t come along all that often !
3 days a week with my client in Wembley supporting their payroll process.
The company has a open and warm admin team that I am sure anyone would be happy to join. There is around 190 people on the payroll, although that does fluctuate over peak times.
The part time hours are ideally 3 days a week on 0830 until 1700 although this can be flexible for the right person.
• Ensure weekly payroll is completed accurately and on time
• Working closely with Hr team as well as finance
• Reconcile HMRC PAYE account to weekly RTI submissions each month.
You, The Candidate:
• An experienced payroll professional
• Navision, Flexipay and/or Frontier systems knowledge is highly desirable.
What’s on Offer:
• Generous Holliday allowance and Pension scheme
• A fun and interactive work place
• Genuine career progression opportunities in a company which is regarded as one of the best in the UK in its industry
How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt or apply