Position – Packing Manager
An exciting new role has just landed on my desk with a rapidly growing manufacturing client in Dorset. This opportunity is targetted to packing supervisors who are looking for a new challenge, a step up in their career where they can develop and progress their skills. This award winning establishment have a fantastic reputation within the market and are looking for a packing manager who can support and work along side the production manager
1. To drive the production plan with a view to processing/preparing/cutting/packing and labelling any productst produced
2. To fully understand the requirements for recording daily production and maintain traceability through the process on QIS and NAV.
3. To fully understand and participate effectively in and record accurately any Quality Control assessments during the process with specific regards to HACCP and Critical Control Points (CCPS) within the department. .
4. To ensure that there are sufficient stocks of ingredients/packing materials to meet manufacturing/packing requirements. To understand and implement stock rotation procedures.
1. FMCG experience (2+ years)
2. Leadership skills
3. Ambition to grow and progress
Salary – up to £43,000
Shift: Mon-Fri (42.5 hours per week)