A worldwide food manufacturer of snacks and variety of bread based high quality products is looking to recruit a Packaging Technologist.
Joining a super friendly, cohesive, and supportive team, the role offers excellent career progression and development to the successful candidate.
Your job purpose is to support the head of packaging development to understand the consumer, customer needs and technical requirements from our packaging to develop a Programme of work that delivers commercial growth and competitive advantage for the clients products.
• Support NPD process to bring new products to market with trials and transit support
• Manage timelines for packaging printing (FTP) and introduction on site.
• Support day to day issues with site packaging, supporting QA and operations
• To ensure all existing packaging is fit for purpose, compliant with technical and legal requirements, specifications developed and held electronically for access
• Manage relationships with design houses to support development of good practice. Improve printing process and quality of reprographics
• and more !
• Ability to problem solve
• Ideally Degree level
• or Packaging qualification
• 3+ years of experience
• Able to travel to Seaham and London
Benefits – Pension, 25 days + bank holidays, free parking and 25K