Packaging Manager, West Midlands
Location: West Midlands
Job type: Permanent
Packaging Manager vacancy based in the W. Midlands, offering c£45k DOE.
From humble beginnings, our client has since grown to be a household name. With their products in all the major multiples, they are continuously trying to strengthen & grow their brand with Quality & Tastiness at the forefront.
What’s on offer
• Job Security – annual turnover has more than tripled in the last 5 years & continued to grow even over the last 6 months. They have continuously recruited during the current global situation, and don’t plan on slowing down!
• Forward-thinking business, always looking for ‘the next big idea’. Somewhere where your creativity & innovative mind set will be allowed to flourish!
• Excellent NPD team in place, with a commitment to training & development.
• Manage, train & develop 2 direct reports
• Keep up to date with the latest technological advancements & consumer trends to deliver a mid-to-long term Packaging strategy.
• Improve operational efficiency & product efficacy whilst reducing costs.
• Manage external & internal relationships, leveraging to improve processes & quality.
This is a permanent, Mon-Fri position.
• 5+ years working within food packaging.
• Educated to a degree level with relevant qualifications.
If you think you could be interested, apply here or get in touch with Rosie Davies directly via email@example.com or by calling 0161 833 0181.