I’m working with a National FMCG business based in Cumbria who are going through a great period of growth and looking to take on a Packaging Administrator to work closely with the R&D team to:
• Ensure new packaging formats can be manufactured at existing plant or identify suitable new processes and develop these in conjunction with new packaging.
• Liaise with internal and external individuals to ensure that new packs are stable, cost effective to manufacture, and confirmative to legislate – issue purchase specification.
• Reappraisal of current packaging and process to maintain or improve quality reduce cost and conform to legislation.
• Liaising with counter parts to support artwork and development process – through research and developing partnerships.
• Assisting with Environmental Sustainability factors and potentially attending Packaging and Sustainability trade shows.
The ideal candidate will:
• 1-2 years’ experience in Business Administration or packaging co-ordination
• Great Communication, Organizational and Planning skills with great attention to detail
• A strong responsibility, curiosity and proactive attitude
Salary and Benefits:
• Salary: £23-25K
Interested? Contact Carlo on 0131 226 5060 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org