Executive Assistant to Directors
Our client is an £80m sales revenue group that is moving quickly through a period of aggressive growth. This new and exciting role of ‘PA to the Directors’ will be at the heart of the company action. Supporting the Main Board in a cross section of disciplines, this role will suit an experienced PA who thrives in a dynamic and challenging environment. You will be a positive individual who works well under pressure and seeks to benefit from personal commitment.
This role has great potential for progression and growth and will suit an experienced PA who can hit the ground running.
What the job involves and what we desire
• Work closely with award winning Directors to coordinate their daily schedule and support personally in all disciplines.
• Excellent communicator both verbally and in writing
• Fully conversant with a all Office 365 applications
• Work discreetly and in confidence
• Flexible and dynamic to ensure that the business and management are reflected in a positive culture.
• Highly organised and structured with the ability to manage strong personalities.
• Ability to act from own initiative when ‘the total picture may not be obvious or complete’.
• You will be a good judge of character and have the ability to communicate at all levels.
• Experience of taking Minute’s at Board meetings and/or similar
• Experience of rapid change that results in company acquisitions would be a welcome experience.
• HR and employment experience a distinct advantage.
• Outline understanding of legal and contractual processes whilst not imperative would be an advantage.
This role is an exciting and dynamic appointment that can present different and new challenges daily. Our client is a fast-moving business with a dynamic growth strategy (They have acquired 2 businesses within the last 6 months) and this role reflects those challenges in every sense. As well and confidentially supporting the Main Company Board you will become an integral part of the Group’s Management Team.
A challenging role with great rewards
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.