We are looking for an Operations Manager from a strong CI background to report in the Site General manager. Someone who is experienced within a manufacturing environment would be perfect for this role. The client is a massive organisation who have sites up and down the UK.
Salary on offer will be around £75,000-£80,000 plus car allowance, bonus and pension.
• Lead a team of Managers and hold teams accountable to deliver the site operations KPI’s
• Provide opportunities for the development of the manufacturing teams by developing and coaching direct reports using the Performance Development Review process and regular 1-1’s
• Establish and drive a continuous improvement culture across all areas of manufacturing
• Ensure that all manufacturing operations remain safe to colleagues, contractors and the environment
• Control Indirect and Direct cost budgets, achieving customer service targets within them
• Maintain open and constructive channel with site Union Representatives
The Candidate :
• Graduate with at least 5 years’ leadership experience within a technical/engineering/manufacturing discipline
• Minimum 3 years’ experience of leading C.I. implementation, with hands on experience of using CI tooklit in a manufacturing environment
• Experience of TPM/ Improvement methodologies and a track record of successful implementation
• Experience of successfully implementing operator training programmes
• Financially aware and comfortable with statistical analysis and budget control
• Excellent overview of supply chain issues, including incoming and outgoing logistics
• Project management skills
Please apply for more details.